Take a close look at you
fingers....do you have healthy nails? If you are looking at your
finger nails right now and are thinking, "Gee, my nails are split,
dry, cracked and won't grow", then you will want to read this page!
Nails themselves are made of keratin which
is the same substance your body uses to create hair and the top
layer of your skin. Keratin is a tough, insoluble protein substance
that is the chief structural constituent of not only nails but hair
as well. Many activities and chemicals can ruin your chance at
having great looking, healthy, strong nails.
Many of my customers ask me, "What can I
do to help my nails grow?"
Here's what I recommend:
1) Be mindful and aware of the things that
might be hindering your nail growth.
2) Making sure you are taking in the
right amount of protein in your diet and taking in health building
natural supplementation such as found in our
Green PowerHouse "Plus".
3) Apply a rich and thick hand cream that
draws in moisture and greatly hydrates your hands AND NAILS like our My
Daughter's Hand & Body TheraCream.
Rub this amazing and fast working cream into your nails and watch
your nails soak in every drop of cream.
4) Next, apply a coat of our Healthy Nails natural oil blend to
each nail and then rub in. Your nails will soak in the oils and
will now have a protection that will last all day. This is an
important step that is needed to protect your nails from vigorous
activity and chemical assault through normal daily activities.
Healthy Nails Ingredients:
moisturizes and restores nails to it's healthy stage
- a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids notably Omega 3 and Omega
- loaded with Vitamin E this amazing oil keeps skin supple by
Rice Bran Oil
- rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids this oil greatly improves the
- keeps the nails hydrated, rejuvenated, moisturized & nourished
- is extremely hydrating and naturally absorptive and is
bacteria-resistant helping to keep nails healthy and fungus free.